Tel: +971 (0)4 365 2632
* WIth at least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst in hospital settings. * Define the workflows and walkthrough with customer and internal teams (Trainers etc). * Document BRDs for deviations, if any. * Walkthrough Data Collection Worksheets. * Define Data migration maps, if any. * Prepare Test Plan documents and use cases for UAT. * Conduct necessary internal UATs as well as final UAT with customer. * Document results. Prepare Live environment. * Handhold superusers, provide L2 support for limited time periods. Interseted candidates please send your updated CV to [email protected] for further details.
Please complete the form below to submit an application for this job
A better way of working
As an international IT services company, we've worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Our approach is to build a realistic
End User Trainers
* With at least 8 years related working experience in End User Training within healthcare or hospital sector.
* Ability to prepare course content, training material and run continuous training sessions for end users in batches.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in manual, automation and UAT testing.
* Experience in handling UAT scenarios, especially in Healthcare / Hospital settings is preferred. Best practices in Testing is desirable.
* Experience in leading a team